May 31, 2021
KCCS Mobile Engineering Co., Ltd.
Our response to the coronavirus
We are deeply sorry for all those who have lost their lives due to coronavirus disease. Our thoughts and sympathies are with those who have been affected.
In response to the spread of the coronavirus, we will continue to quickly determine and implement a response plan with our highest priority on ensuring the safety of our customers, counterparties, partners, employees, and their families, and take action according to the ever-changing situation to continue our business based on the policies and action plans of the government and local authorities.
We would like to ask for the understanding of all those concerned.
- 1. About promotion of remote work
- To prevent the spread of the infection and the collapse of medical care, we are implementing remote work as follows based on requests from the government and local authorities.
- State of emergency: calls for remote work rate of 80% or more in targeted areas
- Stricter COVID-19 measures: 70% or more
Please note that the following measures are taken to implement remote work.
- - Preventing overseas business trips and refraining from domestic business trips (switching to online meetings whenever possible)
- - Promoting online meetings for internal and external meetings
- - Education and training, job interviews, and seminars are conducted online in principle.
- 2. About other internal prevention measures against infection
- - Recommending staggered commuting
- - Employees' health checks including daily temperature measurement
- - At the office, wearing a mask at all times and disinfecting fingers with alcohol are recommended.
- - Daily equipment disinfection is conducted.
- - Installed acrylic boards on all floors to prevent droplet infection
- - Refraining from dining with people