PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Regarding our personal information protection policy
KCCS Mobile Engineering Co., Ltd. (KCME) provides adequate protection of personal information in our possession. We feel it is our social responsibility to protect such information from threats inside and outside of the company, and will carry out the following efforts.
1. KCME shall follow company regulations prescribed for the suitable collection, use, provision, and deposit of personal information regarding communication engineering related business and ICT related business throughout Japan. In addition, we shall not handle personal information that exceeds the specified purpose of use.
2. KCME shall follow laws and regulations, nationally-prescribed guidelines, and other rules pertaining to the handling of personal information.
3. KCME shall always recognize the importance of personal information, and shall prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, taking corrective measures as required.
4. KCME has a help desk in place to deal with personal information issues, taking complaints or comments from applicable customers.
5. KCME shall appropriately monitor personal information, and educate employees as needed. We shall also work to continuously review and improve our efforts for the protection of personal information.
KCCS Mobile Engineering Co., Ltd.
President Hyungbae Kim
Personal Information Help Desk
(1) If an inquiry (disclosure) is requested
If a customer requests inquiry (disclosure) of personal information, he or she must fill out the required sections of a Personal Information Inquiry Request Form, provide proof of identification or representative identification (one of the following cards or documents), and send them together to the KCME personal information protection manager.
(2) If something else is requested
If a customer requests addition, revision, deletion, purpose of use notification, stoppage of use, or prohibition of third party use for personal information, he or she must fill out the required sections of a Request Form for Purpose of Use Notification, Revision, Etc. or Stoppage of Use, Etc., provide proof of identification or representative identification (one of the following cards or documents), and send them together to the KCME personal information protection manager.
⇒Proof of identification for self or representative
When making a request, one of the following forms of customer identification must be enclosed with the completed request form.
- Driver license (copy)
- Health insurance card (copy)
- Basic resident register card with photo (copy)
- Passport (copy)
- Alien registration card (copy)
- Pension book (copy)
→ If a representative is sending on behalf of the customer, it must include a letter of attorney (with the customer’s original seal) and the original certificate of seal-impression.
- Request Form for Purpose of
Use Notification, Revision,
Stoppage of Use, Etc.(83KB)
⇒ Request fees
All fees involved in making a request must be borne by the customer. Personal information provided to us along with the request will only be used to send a response, and will be deleted immediately after use. Please understand in advance that the proof of identification enclosed with the request form will not be returned.
■ Send request form and proof of ID to:
Sukeoki Tomimizu, Head of General Affairs and Human Resources
KCCS Mobile Engineering Co., Ltd.
Mita 43 MT Building 16F, 3-13-16 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Phone: 03-3455-4110 (representative)