PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Regarding our personal information protection policy
KYOCERA Mirai Envision Co., Ltd.(Hereinafter “our company”) provides adequate protection of personal information in our possession. We feel it is our social responsibility to protect such information from threats inside and outside of the company, and will carry out the following efforts.
1. Our company shall follow company regulations prescribed for the suitable collection, use, provision, and deposit of personal information regarding communication engineering related business and ICT related business throughout Japan. In addition, we shall not handle personal information that exceeds the specified purpose of use.
2. Our company shall follow laws and regulations, nationally-prescribed guidelines, and other rules pertaining to the handling of personal information.
3. Our company shall always recognize the importance of personal information, and shall prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, taking corrective measures as required.
4. Our company has a help desk in place to deal with personal information issues, taking complaints or comments from applicable customers.
5. Our company shall appropriately monitor personal information, and educate employees as needed. We shall also work to continuously review and improve our efforts for the protection of personal information.
KYOCERA Mirai Envision Co., Ltd.
President Hyungbae Kim
Personal Information Help Desk
(1) If an inquiry (disclosure) is requested
If a customer requests inquiry (disclosure) of personal information, he or she must fill out the required sections of a Personal Information Inquiry Request Form, provide proof of identification or representative identification (one of the following cards or documents), and send them together to the personal information protection manager of our company.
(2) If something else is requested
If a customer requests addition, revision, deletion, purpose of use notification, stoppage of use, or prohibition of third party use for personal information, he or she must fill out the required sections of a Request Form for Purpose of Use Notification, Revision, Etc. or Stoppage of Use, Etc., provide proof of identification or representative identification (one of the following cards or documents), and send them together to the personal information protection manager of our company.
⇒Proof of identification for self or representative
When making a request, one of the following forms of customer identification must be enclosed with the completed request form.
- Driver license (copy)
- Health insurance card (copy)
- Basic resident register card with photo (copy)
- Passport (copy)
- Alien registration card (copy)
- Pension book (copy)
→ If a representative is sending on behalf of the customer, it must include a letter of attorney (with the customer’s original seal) and the original certificate of seal-impression.
⇒ Request fees
All fees involved in making a request must be borne by the customer. Personal information provided to us along with the request will only be used to send a response, and will be deleted immediately after use. Please understand in advance that the proof of identification enclosed with the request form will not be returned.
■ Send request form and proof of ID to:
Susumu Kurokawa, Head of General Affairs
KYOCERA Mirai Envision Co., Ltd.
Mita 43 MT Building 16F, 3-13-16 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Phone: 03-3455-4110 (representative)